Baby or Bust
With my medication different this time around, I'm finding myself crazy emotional. Everything Matt is doing is driving me crazy, I want to cry after every shot at night and I have no patience for anything. To make matters worse, I'm upset at myself for being upset and emotional! Sounds like I can't win and I'm in desperate need of getting my head in a better space.

The funny thing about this whole process is that I've found a phlebotomist at the lab and I've clutched on to this man like he was my 1st cousin. Every morning I go in, I request him and I'll sit in the waiting room double time to ensure I get him. It may be crazy and I may be totally nuts for doing this, but just knowing that the best phlebotomist in the lab is going to do my blood makes me feel better. Having the connection makes me settle and feel more calm. Trust me, I've had my blood done by all of them. I think I'm still trying to heal from one of the ladies in the lab that drew my blood in July and when I go on the weekends and I know my guy isn't going to be there, I panic. For good reason! It's just not the same when it's not "your" phlebotomist.

I'm heading back into the doctor's office tomorrow for the usual tests - blood and ultrasound. I'm starting to dread these appointments, but I think this also has to do with the medication and the way I'm feeling. They really aren't that big of a deal (oh wait, except when you wait an hour in the waiting room like I did last weekend).  Wish me luck for a good AM!
_______
As I'm reading this post back to myself, I'm realizing this is terribly melancholy and depressing, the tone is terrible and negative. Ugh, I'm sorry for such a Debbie Downer post. I'm going to close up shop, get my daily gratitude in and wake up on the right side of the bed in the morning. :)
0 Responses

Post a Comment