Baby or Bust
It's the fourth day of my vacation and I'm feeling great. It's funny how a little downtime can get your mind and body back in working order. I wish I had the desire to exercise and maybe go for a run, but so far I haven't had the urge. The lack of exercise will get to me later this week for sure. It's a gorgeous beach day today and all I can think about is laying in the sun and soaking it up.

Last Friday we received our new IVF cycle #2 schedule. This waiting period before we begin is great and I'm grateful to have it, but at the same time the anticipation is killing me. I wonder how this cycle will be different, how things will go and what the outcome will be. It's a little hard not to think about it, even while being on vacation.

When I start the shots, that week I'm traveling via airplane to another state. Anyone have experience with this? I have a doctors note saying I can travel with syringes, but I'm a super nervous flyer to begin with and having to deal with meds, that need to stay cold, while trying to get through security is making me a little anxious. I really shouldn't be stressing about this now, I know. This is just so me, worry worry and worry some more, way before I need to.

Anyway, I was feeling a little blog withdrawal and now its back to my book, the sun and some more relaxing.
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    All I can say is best of luck and enjoy your vacation! Relaxing is good for you. ;)


  2. Michelle Says:

    Have a good vacation!!! It's good to get your mind away from all the craziness when you can. :)


Post a Comment